Vice-doyen à la recherche
Vice-doyen en charge des études supérieures, de la recherche scientifique et des relations extérieures
The tasks of the Vice-dean responsible for Post Graduation, Scientific Research and External Relations are:
1. To ensure the follow-up of post-graduation access competitions,
2. To take or propose the necessary measures to ensure the smooth running of post-graduation Education,
3. To ensure the success of post-graduation dissertations and thesis defense,
4. To follow the progress of the research activities,
5. To initiate partnership actions with the socio-economic sectors,
6. To initiate actions to boost and strengthen the national and international inter-university cooperation,
7. To implement programs for teacher development and retraining,
8. To monitor the operation of the mission of the Faculty’s Scientific Council and maintain its archives.
The Vice-dean responsible for Post-graduation, Scientific Research and External Relations is assisted by:
1. Head of service of post-graduation education follow-up,
2. Head of service for monitoring research activities,
3. Head of service of Cooperation and Relations.