- Abstract about thematic of EMM
The members of our research team work on two separate topics: electromagnetic calculation and analysis and design of microwave circuits.
Electromagnetic calculation: In this topic, the team try to develop some mathematical models to analyze antennas, transmission lines, and the other microwave circuits using numerical methods. Among these methods, one can cite the method of moments, the finite element, the finite volume method and semi-analytical methods such as the transform compliant. In the same topic, the members develop programs using programming languages such as Matlab, Fortran, and C ++. The programs will be implemented using FPGA Circuits.
Analysis and design of microwave circuits: For this topic, the members will design the different microwave circuits such as printed antennas, resonators, filters, power dividers, couplers, etc. In order to design these microwave circuits, many electromagnetics simulators (full-wave) are used such as Ansoft HFSS, CST Studio, ADS Momentum, and COMSOL physics. The designed component will be fabricated (printed on PCB) and tested using Network analyzer which permits to present and analyze its S parameters. For antenna measurement, another equipment (anechoic chamber) is needed to measure the antenna pattern (coverage).
- Published works during the last four years
- MessaoudGarah, HoucineOudira, LotfiDjouane, NazihHamdiken: Particle Swarm Optimization for the Path Loss Reduction in Suburban and Rural Area; International Journal of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Vol.7, No.4, 2017, pp. 2125-2131.
- MessaoudGarah,AbdelaliAchachi, houcineoudira, DjamelBenatia,Selection of handoff method for serving air traffıc control communication in Leo satellite constellation,PressAcademia ,PAP-WCTIE-V.5-2017(52)-p.379-387
- M Garah, L Djouane, H Oudira, N Hamdiken,Path Loss Models Optimization for Mobile Communication in Different Areas, Indonesian Journal of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, Vol. 3, No. 1, 2016, pp. 126 -135
- H Oudira, L Djouane, M Garah: Optimization of Suitable Propagation Model for Mobile Communication in Different Area, International Journal of Information Science & Technology 3 (03), 2019
5-Houcine Oudira, LotfiDjouane, MessaoudGuarah, Empirical Path Loss Models Optimization for Mobile Communication, 2018 IEEE 5th International Congress on Information Science and Technology (CiSt), 2018 Marocco
- 6. F Benmeddour, C Dumond, E Kenane, Resonant Characteristics of Circular HTC Superconducting Printed Antenna Covered with a Dielectric Layer, Progress In Electromagnetics Research M 71, 9-18, 2018 . http://www.jpier.org/PIERM/pier.php?paper=18052601.
7-M. Garah, H. Oudira, “Priority Management of the Handoff Requests in Mobile Cellular Networks”, Procedia Computer Science, Vol. 158, pp. 295-302, 2019. https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1877050919312153
- F Benmeddour, S Dib, E Kenane, C Dumond,”spectral domain analysis of circular printed antenna on uniaxiallyanisotrop substrate».5th International Conference on Advances in Mechanical Engineering, 2019.
- A Khalfa, N Amardjia, E Kenane, D Chikouche, A Attia, “ Blind Audio Source Separation Based On High Exploration Particle Swarm Optimization”, KSII Transactions on Internet & Information Systems 13 (5). 2019.
- B Haddi, B Miloud, EH Abdelghani, Harrag : E. Kenane, “ Experimental Validation of Hybrid EMD-Correlation Acoustic Digital Leaks Detector in Water Distribution Network System», 2019.
- F Benmeddour, C Dumond, E Kenane, “ Effects of Superstrate Layer on the Resonant Characteristics of Annular-Ring printed Antenna, » The Eurasia Proceedings of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics 7, 2019
- E Kenane, FZ Fegriche, H Bakhti, M Bentoumi, F Djahli, “ An Adaptive Power Control Algorithm For 3G Cellular Networks, » International Conference on Communications and Electrical Engineering, 2019
- AsmaDjellid, LionelPichon, Stavros Koulouridis, and FaridBouttout,“ Miniaturization of a PIFA Antenna for Biomedical ApplicationsUsing Artificial Neural Networks,” Progress In Electromagnetics Research M, Vol. 70, 1–10, 2018.