Laboratory of Informatics and its Applications of M'sila (LIAM)
University of M'Sila
The Laboratory of Informatics and its Applications of M'sila (LIAM), linked to Mohamed Boudiaf University of M'sila was established in February 2020 considered as an essential achievement that could give new life and added value to the quality of the educational task, that of scientific research and that of cooperation with partners outside the university. It consists of five teams. Its primary mission is to support and accompany teachers and students of the university in their multiple tasks of scientific research, teaching, projects and to participate with the various partners to promote and collaborate with the socioeconomic sectors of the country. This is a valuable asset that would endow our university with new dimensions to properly accomplish their missions and realize their aspirations.
The adhesion and support of all members will undoubtedly have a considerable effect on the profitability of the actions to be carried out on the educational and scientific levels as well as on the economic and social levels for an optimal use of the means mobilized by the state. in this context.
Contemporary competition between institutions and nations aims to have information and at the right time. It is on the basis of this principle that we propose to set up a computer lab and its applications in M'sila. This laboratory should meet the essential requirements of the training mission of various branches taught in the computer science department of the Mohamed Boudiaf University of M'sila as well as those of the socioeconomic sectors of the country. Indeed, the establishment of this laboratory is supposed to give a support and a support to the research professors in order to accomplish this mission in the most optimal conditions. Thus, we have defined the following reasons:
- The computer science sector has been taught at our university since the beginning of the 1990s, a laboratory activating in this field is essential to support the various training courses and promote their products in this area.
- The IT department of Mohamed Boudiaf University of M'sila currently has a rich and varied supervisory body in various fields of IT which could provide a dynamic and evolving environment.
- All disciplines taught at our university
- -The spectacular evolution of ICTs, their popularization and the emergence of the smart world require the implementation of tools capable of allowing teachers to stay up to date and update knowledge and skills.
- The primary need of the socioeconomic sectors of the country for means and emerging mechanisms to assist, diversify and update our economy with regard to other countries of the world.
- Establishing a dynamic, evolving and competitive environment for teaching staff remains a key element in improving the profitability of our researchers.
- Provide a support tool to our students in order to enable them to better assimilate the knowledge acquired and to enable them to concretize their efforts and innovations.
- Provide researchers and doctoral students with the necessary means to conduct their research in a collective and dynamic environmen
- Support students in achieving their PFEs in order to enable them to achieve competitive results with regard to universities around the world.
- Provide students progressing in professional masters with adequate skills allowing them to acquire a competitive and effective training.