The People’s Democratic Republic of Algeria
Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research
University of M’sila
Free Prevention and university health
The university health team consisting of doctors and nurses is concerned with the following:
– Apply academic health guidelines.
– Create forecasts for medicines, pharmaceuticals and technical equipment.
– Create a university health card.
– Evaluating the activities of university medical centers.
– Organizing and developing education for health issues.
– Identify the problems that currently exist in the health university circles and take appropriate measures.
– Follow up with patients with chronic diseases or paramedics.
The site can viewed through the following links:
The site can be viewed through the following links to:
All these services provided are part of the free education policy of the Algerian state, this policy achieves the sustainable development goals of the World Organization for Sustainable Development, in particular the goal of eradicating poverty.